- Ducote-Williams House
- (337) 898-0048
- 401 North Saint Charles Street, Abbeville, LA 70510
- Charming turn of the century home in Historic District. Beautifully restored & furnished.
Ducote-Williams House 29.977475 -92.1337425
- Avenue Inn Bed and Breakfast
- (504) 269-2640
- 4125 Saint Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70115-4754
- If you are looking for something different from a hotel experience where all of their rooms are the same, then you should try our New Orleans Garden District bed and breakfast.
Avenue Inn Bed and Breakfast 29.927243 -90.0993079
- Auld Sweet Olive Bed and Breakfast
- 2460 North Rampart Street, New Orleans, LA 70117
- Nestled in New Orleans' Faubourg Marigny (just 9 blocks from the French Quarter and 4 blocks from Frenchmen Street), Auld Sweet Olive Bed and Breakfast is a charming 1850s Creole home.
Auld Sweet Olive Bed and Breakfast 29.9676002 -90.0526278
- The Mansion at Red Hill
- Highway 854, Delhi, LA 71232
- Situated on 85 acres, The Mansion at Red Hill has an executive suite, 3 bedrooms, an elevator, 2 living rooms, dining room, library, grand staircase foyer, courtyard and expansive front gallery.
The Mansion at Red Hill 32.4935997 -91.5447719
- A La Maison Crochet - Crochet House Bed & Breakfast
- (985) 879-3033
- 301 Midland Drive, Houma, LA 70360
- Come down the Bayou to the heart of Cajun Country.
A La Maison Crochet - Crochet House Bed & Breakfast 29.5782996 -90.7449283
- 1822 Bougainvillea House
- (504) 522-5000
- 924 Governor Nicholls Street, New Orleans, LA 70116
- Elegant suites with some antiques in the heart of the French Quarter.
1822 Bougainvillea House 29.9635624 -90.0635399
- Old Castillo B&B
- (337) 394-4010
- 220 Evangeline Boulevard, Saint Martinville, LA 70582
- The Old Castillo Bed and Breakfast, located 10 miles from Lafayette, LA, was built circa 1827 by Captain Edmond Castillo.
Old Castillo B&B 30.121506 -91.82785
- Bayou Rose Cottage
- (337) 893-8093
- Peacefully nestled on the banks of the Vermilion River, Bayou Rose awaits your visit to the beautiful historical district of Abbeville.
Bayou Rose Cottage 29.9820408 -92.1391663
- Apartment A
- (337) 652-6148
- 110 North Saint Charles Street, Abbeville, LA 70510
- Apartment A is a unique Bed and Breakfast, located in the heart of downtown Abbeville. It offers a bedroom, living room and kitchen combination.
Apartment A 29.9739513 -92.1345063
- Maison Madeleine at Lake Martin (Breaux Bridge)
- (337) 332-4555
- 1015 John D Hebert Drive, Saint Martinville, LA 70582
- Maison Madeleine c1840 is a restored creole cottage on the National Register in Acadiana at Lake Martin situated between Lafayette and Breaux Bridge.
Maison Madeleine at Lake Martin (Breaux Bridge) 30.2171411 -91.8974592
- Chez Felicite'
- (985) 664-1156
- 4416 1st Street, Raceland, LA 70394
- This grand country home is surrounded by three acres of beautiful magnolias, cypress and live oaks. A warm country setting and relaxed atmosphere could be the perfect venue for your special occasion.
Chez Felicite' 29.6957884 -90.5602855
- HH Whitney House - A Bed and Breakfast on the Historic Esplanade
- (504) 948-9448
- 1923 Esplanade Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70116
- Experience Southern Hospitality and Old World Charm in this circa 1865 Italianate Beauty.
HH Whitney House - A Bed and Breakfast on the Historic Esplanade 29.9718006 -90.071543
- Au Bayou Teche Bed & Breakfast
- (337) 332-1049
- 205 Washington Street, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517
- Guests can stay at the oldest Historical Building & Cajun Cottage in St. Martin Parish while experiencing the charm and Cajun culture of Breaux Bridge, Louisiana .
Au Bayou Teche Bed & Breakfast 30.274885 -91.897153
- Twelve Oaks Plantation
- (985) 876-5772
- 3650 Southdown Mandalay Road, , LA Houma, Louisiana 70360
- Welcome to Twelve Oaks Plantation Bed & Breakfast where luxury meets comfort and southern charm.
Twelve Oaks Plantation 29.5602009 -90.7879137