- Maison Madeleine at Lake Martin (Breaux Bridge)
- (337) 332-4555
- 1015 John D Hebert Drive, Saint Martinville, LA 70582
- Maison Madeleine c1840 is a restored creole cottage on the National Register in Acadiana at Lake Martin situated between Lafayette and Breaux Bridge.
Maison Madeleine at Lake Martin (Breaux Bridge) 30.2171411 -91.8974592
- Bayou Rose Cottage
- (337) 893-8093
- Peacefully nestled on the banks of the Vermilion River, Bayou Rose awaits your visit to the beautiful historical district of Abbeville.
Bayou Rose Cottage 29.9820408 -92.1391663
- The Mansion at Red Hill
- Situated on 85 acres, The Mansion at Red Hill has an executive suite, 3 bedrooms, an elevator, 2 living rooms, dining room, library, grand staircase foyer, courtyard and expansive front gallery.
The Mansion at Red Hill 32.3927458 -91.4821482
- Sweet Cane Inn
- 926 Washington Street, Natchitoches, LA 71457
- Sweet Cane Inn’s stately presence boasts of 12 foot ceilings, 11 fireplaces, and wall of stained glassed windows at the top of the stairs which curve and lead to seven beautifully spacious rooms and suites.
Sweet Cane Inn 31.7660391 -93.0860962
- Rose Manor Bed & Breakfast
- (504) 282-8200
- Rose Manor Inn has 10 large relaxing guestrooms. Its location is a perfect starting point for a French Quarter visit.
Rose Manor Bed & Breakfast 30.0103282 -90.1025426
- Auld Sweet Olive Bed and Breakfast
- 2460 North Rampart Street, New Orleans, LA 70117
- Nestled in New Orleans' Faubourg Marigny (just 9 blocks from the French Quarter and 4 blocks from Frenchmen Street), Auld Sweet Olive Bed and Breakfast is a charming 1850s Creole home.
Auld Sweet Olive Bed and Breakfast 29.9676002 -90.0526278
- 1822 Bougainvillea House
- (504) 522-5000
- 924 Governor Nicholls Street, New Orleans, LA 70116
- Elegant suites with some antiques in the heart of the French Quarter.
1822 Bougainvillea House 29.9635624 -90.0635399
- HH Whitney House - A Bed and Breakfast on the Historic Esplanade
- (504) 948-9448
- 1923 Esplanade Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70116
- Experience Southern Hospitality and Old World Charm in this circa 1865 Italianate Beauty.
HH Whitney House - A Bed and Breakfast on the Historic Esplanade 29.9718006 -90.071543
- The Ducote-Williams House
- (337) 898-0048
- 401 North Saint Charles Street, Abbeville, LA 70510
- Charming turn of the century home in Historic District. Beautifully restored & furnished.
The Ducote-Williams House 29.9775891 -92.1339691
- Avenue Inn Bed and Breakfast
- (504) 269-2640
- 4125 Saint Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70115-4754
- If you are looking for something different from a hotel experience where all of their rooms are the same, then you should try our New Orleans Garden District bed and breakfast.
Avenue Inn Bed and Breakfast 29.9270738 -90.0993069
- Old Castillo B&B
- (337) 394-4010
- 220 Evangeline Boulevard, Saint Martinville, LA 70582
- The Old Castillo Bed and Breakfast, located 10 miles from Lafayette, LA, was built circa 1827 by Captain Edmond Castillo.
Old Castillo B&B 30.1216276 -91.827802
- Au Bayou Teche Bed & Breakfast
- (337) 332-1049
- 205 Washington Street, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517
- Guests can stay at the oldest Historical Building & Cajun Cottage in St. Martin Parish while experiencing the charm and Cajun culture of Breaux Bridge, Louisiana .
Au Bayou Teche Bed & Breakfast 30.274885 -91.897153