Greater New Orleans Inns
Located in the Southeast corner of Louisiana is the region of Greater New Orleans – a region talked about, sung about and written about more than any other city in the western world. The Greater New Orleans area is filled with Bed and Breakfasts, inns and unique lodging experiences. You’ll discover a rich cultural history that stems from its French and Spanish roots reminiscent of a European City. The architecture alone will amaze you – colorful Creole Cottages, the St. Louis Cathedral and hundred year old mansions along St. Charles Avenue. Yet as stunning as the architecture is, the many museums of New Orleans that delight and move the emotions of its visitors; for instance, the National D-Day Museum, The New Orleans Art Museum, or the Ogden Museum of Southern Art – offer the most comprehensive display of Southern art in the world. We also recommend getting to know New Orleans by taking in a walking tour through the French Quarter or, for the more adventurous – a horse and buggy through the streets of Vieux Carre and Jackson Square.
But, perhaps simply coming to the birthplace of Blues and experiencing the famous culinary delights are enough to bring you to this historic haven. The list of things to do in New Orleans is as long as a Mardi Gras Parade – so come enjoy the sights and smells. We promise you won’t soon forget all the Greater New Orleans area has to offer nor the beauty and uniqueness of the New Orleans Bed and Breakfast inns!
- HH Whitney House - A Bed and Breakfast on the Historic Esplanade
- (504) 948-9448
- 1923 Esplanade Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70116
- Experience Southern Hospitality and Old World Charm in this circa 1865 Italianate Beauty.
- 1822 Bougainvillea House
- (504) 522-5000
- 924 Governor Nicholls Street, New Orleans, LA 70116
- Elegant suites with some antiques in the heart of the French Quarter.
- Auld Sweet Olive Bed and Breakfast
- 2460 North Rampart Street, New Orleans, LA 70117
- Nestled in New Orleans' Faubourg Marigny (just 9 blocks from the French Quarter and 4 blocks from Frenchmen Street), Auld Sweet Olive Bed and Breakfast is a charming 1850s Creole home.
- Avenue Inn Bed and Breakfast
- (504) 269-2640
- 4125 Saint Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70115-4754
- If you are looking for something different from a hotel experience where all of their rooms are the same, then you should try our New Orleans Garden District bed and breakfast.